What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Other information that you disclose when completing forms within our site
The information collected on our form will be used to contact you regarding your enquiry. Your personal data will remain confidential and will not be passed to any company outside our firm without your permission being obtained, unless the information is required by law.
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties without your permission, unless required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
What we do with the information we collect
- We may periodically send promotional emails using the email address which you have provided
- We may use the information to improve services
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes using any contact information you provide.
We collect this information to understand your needs and provide a better service.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites, once you have left our site via those links, we do not have any control over that website. We are not responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you may provide whilst visiting other sites.